Homeopolar.com is an online content service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the Homeopolar.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify Homeopolar.com in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
We really respect any intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same thing. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using our service that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please feel free to report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Homeopolar.com and service (collectively the “Service”) by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and send it to our Designated Copyright Agent.
Upon receipt of notice as described below, our Designated Copyright Agent will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged use from the Service and/or termination of the user’s account in appropriate circumstances.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Service where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this notice, with all items completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent:
Copyright Agent Homeopolar.com